Premium Color Tiles for Color Sensor
$49.00 ex VAT / Tax
The premium color tiles are used with your Marty while in screen-free, or unplugged, mode which can be activated by pressing the ‘A’ button. Marty uses the color sensor to detect the color on the tile and is pre-programmed to follow the associated instructions whilst in unplugged mode.
- Screen-free Learning – Get going straight out of the box with your Marty, no need for a device.
- Durable Neoprene Material – These premium tiles won’t scratch or tear, use them over and over again in the classroom.
- Great Introduction to Coding – Gets young learners used to sequencing commands one after the other, as they will go on to do in Scratch and Python.
- Learning Progression – Use the premium tiles on MartyBlocks (based on Scratch) to program different reactions for Marty when it senses the colors.
There are 16 Neoprene tiles in every pack:
- 1 x red = stop and celebrate
- 3 x blue = slide left
- 3 x purple = slide right
- 3 x yellow = walk backwards
- 6 x green = walk forward.
Comes in a sturdy, reusable box for easy storage.
38 in stock (can be backordered)