See datasheet here
The battery has built in under-voltage protection, short circuit protection and overcharge protection. Still, we strongly recommend that you observe all the below cautions when using this battery:
- This battery is not a toy.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 50 degrees Celsius or a flame.
- Do not reverse the polarity of the battery connectors or try to force connectors together.
- Avoid excessive shock of vibration.
- Keep away from water and other liquids.
- Do not disassemble, deform, modify, puncture or in any other way modify any part of this battery.
- Immediately disconnect and discontinue use if the battery becomes hot or bulges.
- Never use or leave charging unattended. Do not charge for longer than 24 hours.
- Never exceed the battery’s rated charge and discharge current
Also note that we cannot accept returns of improperly packaged or damaged batteries. Also note that many postal and courier services will refuse or apply restrictions to shipments containing lithium ion batteries.
Case Code: P00012020/121A17110