What next? Installed ROS on my pi
Looking for some more help. sorry... I have now installed ROS on the Pi and its connected to the network. I'm sure im missing something however in relation to Marty.
- Do I need to install a package in ros for Marty?
- How do I start ROS on the PI? running roscore seems to start ros but I'm a bit lost now.
- Connecting to Marty using the clibration tool doesnt work (i expect this is because the Pi isnt setup yet.)
- Do I need to open up any specific access on the PI for this to work?
I have since found: https://robotical.io/learn/article/Deep-Dive%20with%20ROS/Practice/
Things you'll need
- A Marty with a Pi - done
- An Ubuntu computer with ROS installed - done
- To have cloned & installed ros_marty and marty_msgs - HOW DO I DO THIS? Is this just another ros package?
- A Wi-Fi connection - done
- Patience - loosing it! ;)
I have cloned the two packages into ROS (src directory) but not sure where to go from here...
Any help would be great!!!!